Our next dances!
Saturday, February 11th, 2023
Saturday, February 25th, 2023
Time: 7 PM (beginner's lesson; dance starts at 7:30 PM)
- Music: Sherlock's Meow
- Caller: Joel Wilder
- Music: Tea & Whiskey
- Caller: Tom Macklin
Build Our CommunityWe are always grateful for all our dancers and would love to grow our community! Please bring a friend (or three) and your whole family! We welcome everyone; we love having young dancers, young-at-heart dancers, all dancers! We have a beautiful safe space for dancing and fun. Let's Contra!
- New Dancer's Workshop from 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM. Learn Contra dance basics for a more enjoyable experience.
- Dance from 7:30 PM. – 10:30 PM
Please bring clean, soft-soled, non-marking shoes. Thanks!
PriceWe charge only $10 for all dancers, traditional cash or check. For Venmo, add 50 cents per transaction.
We currently dance at one of two dance locations, depending on hall availability:
Columbia Music Festival Association ("CMFA"), 914 Pulaski Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Lake Murray Contra ("Lake Murray"), 640 Devil's Backbone Rd., Batesburg-Leesville, SC 29070
- Find us on Facebook at "Columbia Traditional Music and Dance"
- Follow us on Twitter: @Contracola
- Watch our videos
- Look through our photo albums